Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.

Article about: Hi Guys, Thank you to everyone that has helped with identifying the decade these items are from and all the other advice and details provided. It took longer than expected for these items to

?

Default NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.

Hi Guys,

Thank you to everyone that has helped with identifying the decade these items are from and all the other advice and details provided.

It took longer than expected for these items to get to me from the U.S.
    Party because I cheaped out on postage and customs in NZ and USA, then the sender putting home and kitchen on the manifest!
    I think all in all not a bad pick up for $50USD.

As promised here are the pics.

Canteens - 50's - 60's
    Helmet - M56 right?
    Bandoleers - EDIT - These seem to be Turkish WW2 after a quick look online.
    Visor - Enlisted Infantry - EDIT - 1988
    Ammo pouch - 50's?
    Belt - looks like it was never issued. 80's?

Cheers,

Danger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.   NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.  

NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.   NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.  

NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.   NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.  

NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.  
    Last edited by Danger; 06-19-2019 at 08:44 AM. Reason: update

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not what I collect so I don't know values but I think you stole it for $50! All nice stuff! Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks MAP.
    Until a few months ago I would've said the same thing!!
    It all started with a West German uniform I got, then I thought why not East German too?
    What a slippery slope.

Cheers,

Danger

?

I forgot to include the year of the helmet.

Cheers,

Danger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NVA Lot just arrived. Helmet, Visor, Belt, bandoleers, Ammo pouch and Canteens.  

Great pick-ups you got there Danger! The visor cap has the letter ''Y'' on the sweat diamond, indicating that it was manufactured in 1988.

-Joel

?

Thanks Joel.

I'm very new to East German gear.
    Would you know roughly the dates of the canteens?
    One has a stamp on the lid, the other does not.

Thanks mate,

Danger

Quote by Danger View Post
    Thanks Joel.

I'm very new to East German gear.
    Would you know roughly the dates of the canteens?
    One has a stamp on the lid, the other does not.

Thanks mate,

Danger
    I think the canteens are of early issue, possibly the first variant. So late 1950's to early 1960's maybe? I'm not sure really as I don't collect field gear.

Quote by Blitzvogel View Post
    I think the canteens are of early issue, possibly the first variant. So late 1950's to early 1960's maybe? I'm not sure really as I don't collect field gear.
    I agree I have a canteen somewhere similar.

?

Cheers guys.

Well that's got to be good then?

What sort of magazine went in the Ammo pouch? AK47? It looks too small to take a 30 round AK mag?
    I will have to put mine in it to see.
    Am i right thinking 50's?

Thanks again guys.

Danger,

helmet is 56 - there is something about the ear protectors I can't recall about!
    belt & buckle late 70 -80's
    pouch certainly 50's but I'm out of touch now days.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast