Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

NVA Uniforms

Article about: Hello, I have been collecting DDR stuff for the past few months and now looking for a uniform (not strichtarn). What are fair prices for these. Either with the tunic and trousers or just a t

I recall this jacket on ebay earlier this year for $40. I was considering buying but postage is a killer these days. It is surprising he couldn't sell and reduced the price.

In any case enjoy! It's a very nice example!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA Uniforms
    P
    Many

I agree about the postage! I hate it when shipping costs more than the item. I mentioned in the beginning that I missed out on a Grenztruppen tunic. Just my luck, it was for some reason taken down and put back up the afternoon I bought this tunic. Maybe a good excuse for another?

I dress it this way and have it without any awards, orange beret black dress belt & black beret with the combat belt & a pair of DDR shoes.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    I dress it this way and have it without any awards, orange beret black dress belt & black beret with the combat belt & a pair of DDR shoes.
    Thanks. I’ll be on the lookout. I figure the beret is going to be the most expensive of it all.
    Last edited by DDRCollector; 07-14-2018 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Punctuation

I think so, from my end I'm only seeing the officer version around too!

Gowen Militaria has all three. Based out of North Carolina. Shipping outside of the US is crazy though. Here they are if anyone is interested.
    NVA Uniforms

I see the grey/black one there EM $40 go for that one! PTB1 larger size is $78

So what’s the difference in officer grey and orange? Grey is everyday wear and orange is parade?

Each year, an organization I’m in at school has some sort of decade re-enactment so this year was the ‘40s. I had to dress up so I went as a private in the 71st Infantry Division and borrowed my friend’s Carbine. I think next year is something Cold War so I guess I’ll have to wear this. I pray that it is not in the summer. Alabama summers are brutal and I’m an outdoor person. Even worse in a wool uniform.

Quote by DDRCollector View Post
    So what’s the difference in officer grey and orange? Grey is everyday wear and orange is parade?
    Grey can be worn with the service dress as well as the combat outfit, you have a EM jacket so an officer one will be against regulations and will be noted by the STASI! not good!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast