Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

G'day all

Here's the first new addition to arrive today - The helmet net

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

good morning rené ,nice unissued net ,its always great opening the door to the postman ,what camera do you use as the picture quality looks real good , oh and how cosy does your room look too ,ill keep an eye out for your next delivery ,cheers james

Quote by James C View Post
    good morning rené ,nice unissued net ,its always great opening the door to the postman ,what camera do you use as the picture quality looks real good , oh and how cosy does your room look too ,ill keep an eye out for your next delivery ,cheers james
    Cheers James, I use two cameras, The dscn pics are from a Nikon Coolpix P7700 and the two img pics(last two pictures) are from my Canon G10, the Nikon is great for low light with out a flash. I also use Windows pic resizer to reduce the image size for uploading
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-03-2013 at 01:55 AM. Reason: spelling

?

Morning Rene nice new addition to the collection I have always loved the simplicity of these nets and the hook attaching system.
    As to the resizing of images I have just started to do this recently my self but at times find I loose some of my picture quality in the process I am using the photo fun studio viewer that came with my lumix .

Regards Mark K

ps... it don't take much for you to end up in the dog house with the misses and I thought my wife could be tough maybe I should send you that flack jacket after all

?

Still not an "active" NVA collector, but when I see something interesting - I try to get it...like this early NVA field-cap (pilotka) for a cheap fixed price of 4 Euroes.
    These are seller's pics, only had these 2 - looks like a 1956 dated one, size 55. I guess it couldn't be any more "earlier", since if memory serves me well, NVA was created in 1956...

I'll update, when I receive the cap.

Cheers,
    Fabe

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

?

Nice early score Fabe I have a few of these kicking around

Regards Mark K

Hi Fabe, it reads "1856" but this is not the date. Obviously! It is the makers code for VEB Perfekt Berlin

The date is shown by the "Z" code letter and is for 1969.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

great information ade ,i was about to make the same comment on the side cap ,my nva bdu is on a k stamp so is dated 1966 ,thanks james

?

Thanks Ade, I did not know this...

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Fabe, it reads "1856" but this is not the date. Obviously! It is the makers code for VEB Perfekt Berlin

The date is shown by the "Z" code letter and is for 1969.

Cheers, Ade.

We all learn something new everyday!

I have posted some new info for you here:

NVA date codes
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast