Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

My pleasure.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Second new arrival nothing special but it's the first new arrival from Germany

?

Default NVA belt,buckle, PPK holster,cap.

Here's the belt I was looking for earlier..and a PPK holster, unit marked. I think it's stamped , " H./7./NVA.." There are about three different names scrawled inside.
    Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

?

UPDATE:
    my NVA pilotka just arrived...
    markings:

NVA
    2 / 067 and a big letter: E

Cheers,
    Fabe

Quote by Fabe View Post
    Still not an "active" NVA collector, but when I see something interesting - I try to get it...like this early NVA field-cap (pilotka) for a cheap fixed price of 4 Euroes.
    These are seller's pics, only had these 2 - looks like a 1956 dated one, size 55. I guess it couldn't be any more "earlier", since if memory serves me well, NVA was created in 1956...

I'll update, when I receive the cap.

Cheers,
    Fabe

Attachment 590261Attachment 590262

Here's the second installment from Germany, an 89 mfg Zelt. I haven't yet worked out how it's used, I think I'll need a manual
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-08-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Hi René, these are copies of the Soviet Plash-Palatka. They are a fantastic bit of kit. Very versatile.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Gee Whiz Thanks Ade

My pleasure mate!

I sleep in the Soviet version at our LH events. We think the 4 man version would possibly sleep 3 men, with the fouth man on guard duty. Four men with their kit would be a squeeze. Lez and I now use the set up using six sheets. This makes a nice size tent, as we store the unit grub!

Cheers, Ade.

G'day All, I was out on a hunt for a folding shovel at the local disposals store (didn't find one) and couldn't resist this 87 dated joby

?

Nice one Rene I have a couple of these kicking around some were myself .

Regards Mark K

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast