Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice one Rene I have a couple of these kicking around some were myself .

Regards Mark K
    Cheers Mark K

I have to say, it's amazing what I can pull out of Wifey - give her the go ahead for a Xmas lights display out front--- BINGO!!!!
    She even drove me back to the shop to buy the remaining three side caps left there! hehe! I have quite a few items inbound from Germany and locally thanks to that, so again thanks to James C for my increasing the junk pile
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-10-2013 at 12:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    for my increasing the junk pile
    Probably the best "junk pile" I've ever seen Rene!

Quote by Hagen View Post
    Probably the best "junk pile" I've ever seen Rene!
    Thanks for the kind words Hagen

Hi Al, Although the NVA is not realy my field, I do have a few bits and bobs which I like and I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion re an NVA Sub Forum. I believe that both the East and West German military are grossly underestimated in the collecting fields and anything the redresses the inbalance is good with me. By way of support, please take a look at some NVA General Officer's daggers which I aquired some years back which I hope you find interesting. If you wish, I will post some other NVA and Bundie bits in future??? The daggers are:

1. Army
    2. Navy
    3. Air Force
    4. Border

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

With best wishes Michael Ryan
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 11-11-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Poromies, Although the NVA is not realy my field, I do have a few bits and bobs which I like and I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion re an NVA Sub Forum. I believe that both the East and West German military are grossly underestimated in the collecting fields and anything the redresses the inbalance is good with me. By way of support, please take a look at some NVA General Officer's daggers which I aquired some years back which I hope you find interesting. If you wish, I will post some other NVA and Bundie bits in future??? The daggers are:

1. Army
    2. Navy
    3. Air Force
    4. Border

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Thank you Michael for showing these high end items and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have there. Great stuff

Hi Rene, Thank you for your kind comments, glad you like them and yes, I will show some more on this thread provided Poromies is happy.
    Cheers and G'day Michael R

Hi Rene, Thank you for your kind comments, glad you like them and yes, I will show some more on this thread provided Poromies is happy.
    Cheers and G'day Michael R
    Post away! Poromies hasn't responded to this thread since 30-07-2012

Happy Remembrance Day All
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-11-2013 at 01:40 AM.

?

Hi Poromies, Although the NVA is not realy my field, I do have a few bits and bobs which I like and I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion re an NVA Sub Forum. I believe that both the East and West German military are grossly underestimated in the collecting fields and anything the redresses the inbalance is good with me. By way of support, please take a look at some NVA General Officer's daggers which I aquired some years back which I hope you find interesting. If you wish, I will post some other NVA and Bundie bits in future??? The daggers are:

1. Army
    2. Navy
    3. Air Force
    4. Border

Well knock me over with a feather! For NVA not really being your field you sure make one hell of an entrance!!

Here's a third from Germany- AK74 pouch very well made and quite heavy for what it is

And a water bottle - I'm surprised on the quality of these!!!

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast