Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Hi Rene, Nice items. The bag looks a bit like an Arab Resperator bag that I once had from the Gulf War?? It too only had two compartments and quick release straps. I am guessing so I am probably speaking out of the back of my neck?? It will be interesting to hear what other suggestions crop up LOL
    Cheers Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Radiation Dosimeter and one of those helmet covers. still more to come!
    Should have added this shot!--- oh I broke the rules with this one whoopsy
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-20-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Found the MIA boot- the C***t of a thing was underneath a drawer I cant normally access . Had to drag out half of my tubs, under an angry wifey supervision process

at least you found the boot mate

Hi Rene, Congratulations on finding the boot. Any idea how it got there? In my house we have two entities that hide things that only seem to belong to me. One is the resident ghost whom I have never met but the other is altogether more dangerous, the Martian!! None other than my wife who's standard response when I am looking for my stuff is and I quote "its in a bag in the garage". Ergo my garage is full of bags of "stuff". My stuff!!! Happy hunting. When we last moved, I found stuff that I did'nt know I owed it had be secreated so well by either the ghost or the Martian?
    Cheers Michael R

congrats on finding the missing boot rené and well done on the cleaning process too ,i wonder if black boot polish would bring back to original

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Rene, Congratulations on finding the boot. Any idea how it got there? In my house we have two entities that hide things that only seem to belong to me. One is the resident ghost whom I have never met but the other is altogether more dangerous, the Martian!! None other than my wife who's standard response when I am looking for my stuff is and I quote "its in a bag in the garage". Ergo my garage is full of bags of "stuff". My stuff!!! Happy hunting. When we last moved, I found stuff that I did'nt know I owed it had be secreated so well by either the ghost or the Martian?
    Cheers Michael R
    Cheers Michael R
    hehehe there are other small MIA items in my junk pile

Quote by James C View Post
    congrats on finding the missing boot rené and well done on the cleaning process too ,i wonder if black boot polish would bring back to original
    Cheers James Mate
    will give the boots a good going over today. I'm going to dress up Fritzy tomorrow while the Wifey is at work but I'm still waiting on some inbound gear so it won't be complete as yet. Unless I can locate the NBC gear locally, mine will be short of that (postage is too great)
    Hey I figured out the way to roll the zelt so it reaches the side straps correctly - see pic roll it from the corners.
    Also I have a mess tin inbound, how is this stowed? in the pack?

Wifey is a perfectionist and she was frustrated on my boot fix up!! Gaad I Love my Wifey she had to step in and do the detailed clean up

pic re post- interesting to see that the gloves are police issue!
    And Fritz has his legs Thanks to Wifey--- Had to help Her with the Xmas lights display to bring him out!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-24-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast