Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks for the heads up paul ,ill go have a look,cheers james
    Here's a pair James DDR VP NVA Stiefel Leder Lederstiefel Offizier Genarbt GR 27 40 5 | eBay similar to mine

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

René that link is superb ,thank you so much , i need to send my letter to santa now ,fingers crossed ive been good enough i too am interested in seeing the type 1 transitional bayonet ,ive just bought an nva bayonet myself (my first )it appears to be a type 1 scabbard but with the type 11 akm bayonet ,ill post up picks upon arrival

Hi Rene, The things you say about your poor wife??? Either you are exagerating or, like me, you are married to a Martian!! I seem to share all your wifely type problems to a "T". So perhaps they are Martian sisters?? No, there could'nt be two of them??
    Cheers Michael R

Glad I could help you James, looking forward to see your bayo Mate

?

Sorry Rene must have missed this one here you go plus a nice complete cleaning kit just for giggles

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Show us your NVA items!  

Lovely Thanks for showing it on the business end, something I can't do here

fantastic bayo mark also nice to see you back over here in the nva section ,i wonder how effective it is at wire cutting ,do you think damaging to the blade over time ? i like the picture at the business end of the ak too ,im hoping to mount mine for display in this way ,thanks for showing the pictures james

?

No worries James thanks for the welcome and the comment I do have more to post yet as time permits .
    This particular bayo came from a friend in Germany and I know he did some trading to acquire it for me .

Regards Mark k

Hi, Mark, it´s an "M 1959/2" bayonet.

great stuff mark i look forward to seeing more of your collection ,i do remember you showing us your nva mannequin earlier on in this thread ,its most probably what spurred me on to do the same , now ive just noticed from looking at your mpi km mine is missing its lower bayonet rail ,perhaps removed as part of the deactivation process ,i dont really know ,but a bit of a problem for mounting my bayonet once it arrives ,ill have to try and source one from somewhereShow us your NVA items!

Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast