Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Dressed up Fritz again, the 80's jacket with the newly arrived subdued shoulder boards on guard on the border - next door

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

fritz is looking great rené,always a pleasure to see the updates nice to confirm i too have the correct subdued shoulder boards ,keep up the great work mate Show us your NVA items!

Quote by James C View Post
    fritz is looking great rené,always a pleasure to see the updates nice to confirm i too have the correct subdued shoulder boards ,keep up the great work mate Show us your NVA items!
    And he's got his Czechoslovakian mate to keep him company!..

too true paul ,it can get quite lonely in this war room ,they have a lot to talk about, mainly border disputes

a little update ,ive been fooling around with the helmet to give a more authentic look ,ive dropped the strichtarn hood around the neck and scrimmed up the nettingShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

?

Nicely done James you spend a lot of time working on your displays thanks for sharing it with us.
    Better be carefull not to leave the window open you wouldn't want birds to mistake the helmet for a nesting area

Regards Mark K

he he thanks mark ,i know i really need to get a life dont i ,i spent my youth playing with action man ,i spend my adult life with 1.1 scale ddr action man

?

Actually James I am rather envious I for one wish I had a little more time and a display figure to photograph some of my uniforms and related field gear and rigging perhaps one day.

Regards Mark K

thanks mark ,well i remember seeing your mannequin display very early on in this very thread and was the reason to have a go myself ,i would love to see an update of your display as it stands now ,im glad im not on my own with these east german displays i know there's not a huge following here so always nice to hear from likeminded people , i too am envious of René's vast ddr collection it blows mine out of the water and is always a pleasure to view and something to aspire too

?

Not much of a Mannequin more like a crash test dummy
    I will try and add some more to the thread soon unfortunately mosy every thing is in boxes again

Regards Mark K

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast