Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Looks GREAT James Love it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Figured to give Fritzy some company Transition period - field testing the new uniform (final type)
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-14-2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: added pic

Quote by James C View Post
    fritz is looking great rené,always a pleasure to see the updates nice to confirm i too have the correct subdued shoulder boards ,keep up the great work mate Attachment 626633
    Hey James how did you attach your shoulder board buttons? I used split rings! now I just worked out why there are two holes at the button side because I received these (Trapo) Transport police boards today and they came with these laces, Jeeze learning new things every day and I have to add it's bloody hot down here 43c!!!!!!!

the displays are superb rené and great for comparison is there a colour differation as the later strichtarn looks darker to my eyes ,my shoulder boards already came fitted with the buttons so just had to pull the laces through the shirt holes ,hard to imagine its so hot for you ,its blooming close to freezing here in the uk

Very nice display Rene!...

Hi, Although not a collector of NVA combat gear, I view this excellent thread regularly as a matter of interest. Recently, whilst digging around in my garrage, I came across a box of NVA bits which may interest someone so I will show the contents over the coming days. Any comments or observations are welcome. The first item appears to be a hood with face vale for wear under a helmet?? The second is a field cap.

Cheers and happy hunting MR

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

The hood is a sniper veil i think!....

Hi Paul, Thanks for your opinion and reply. Yes, sniper or perhaps reconissance observation??
    Cheers Michael R

Also a helmet cover, nice pair MR

Quote by James C View Post
    the displays are superb rené and great for comparison is there a colour differation as the later strichtarn looks darker to my eyes ,my shoulder boards already came fitted with the buttons so just had to pull the laces through the shirt holes ,hard to imagine its so hot for you ,its blooming close to freezing here in the uk
    Cheers James, there appears in my lot 3 variations and the latter type has a greener background. But I just think it's a mfg's variation?

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast