Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Cool displays gents
    Well done to all.

Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Soldiers look fantastic. Where do you get the figures to put the uniforms on?

Quote by Trelawney View Post
    Soldiers look fantastic. Where do you get the figures to put the uniforms on?
    JamesC makes his own out of wood, I got mine from an auction house and flea markets

Thankyou very much I shall look out for one. Putting a gas mask on a "head" looks like a good way to keep it in shape.

Hi Rene, Thank you for your comment. Cheers MR

Hi All, A few more DDR bits. Police and not NVA but perhaps of some interest??
    Cheers MR

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Hi Gents,
    My only NVA items.
    1970's rubber soled Jack boots.
    1970's rubber soled felt winter boots.

Attachment 620964Attachment 620965

Both pair go with this Hybrid Heer Arty winter uniform.

Attachment 620966

God I'm a ugly bloke

Cheers
    Dave
    dave could i trouble you for a picture of the soles on the felt winter jack boots please if not to much trouble im interested in seeing the tread design ,thanks james

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi All, A few more DDR bits. Police and not NVA but perhaps of some interest??
    Cheers MR

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!
    Great set-- I love to see the "Ministry Of The Interior" gear as well. I'll be in need of one of those fur collars soon, still looking for a size 44! for one of my inbound jackets -- And damned It's hot, my house is hot, air conditioner at full blast and I'm still sweating in the heat!!!! 44c today!!!! and again tomorrow!!!!

Nothing really special here a mismatched (I don't mind, shows variation + dirt cheap) pair of pioneer NCO boards that arrived today in this stifling heat.

Hi Rene, Thank you for your message and comments. I did not know that the collars came in a range of sizes. Unfortunately, this is the only one that I have sorry!! Are you looking for any particular epaulettes? I have a few stashed away somewhere.
    Cheers MR

Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast