Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks rené ,can you post a pic of what you mean ,i cant get it into my thick head which D rings mate
    It's these ones Buddy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    A few more photos all though not NVA this para military group was attached to the NVA and was responsible for security while the Berlin wall was being built. As well as sending advisors to African Nations during the late 60's through early 70,s

Regards Mark K
    Hey Mark K,
    Do these have a provision for shoulder boards?
    Have to add that Fritzy got his marching orders from Wifey---BACK TO THE JUNK PILE ROOM --NOW!!!!

thanks steve for the nice comments and words of encouragement i would like to see your photos and paperwork it sounds very interesting ,rené im still non the wiser on the use of these D rings and i cant find any referance pics showing them in use either ,they must be just for any additional kit ,my theory is to carry the rolled up rain cape ,it has mounting clips at roughly the same spacing as the pack D rings ,here's a few pictures taken when i was in the DDR and checkpoint charlie museum's berlinShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

That's a cool museum mate, i've been there a few times!..

ive unbloused the trousers to cover the felt part of the boots as worn in the fieldShow us your NVA items!

New arrivals, 70's winter jacket and a 69 dated set of trousers made by Burger

nice bdu's and comfy looking too

Couple more, 70 (M) (browner buttons and a pebbled neck button) & 77 (A) jackets (no elbow reinforcement) and a early type helmet net (draw string type)
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-10-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Default Found myy hat

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

First bit of NVA kit I got. Girlfriend of the day bought it for me. She took the best badge and added it to the best hat. Bit tatty now as I used it as a Winter hat. Very warm. Girlfriend had a US helmet with cloth cover bought at same time. Understanding girlfriends like that are a bit thin on the ground

Added the collar to the winter jacket, an Erel made air force winter cap 89 made (with factory shipping/storage cardboard stiffener) and a pair of feldwebel epaulettes - interesting these have "made in germany!"
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-10-2014 at 04:30 AM. Reason: added pic

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast