Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

thanks for the nice compliment on the display rené ,im really pleased with this action pose , nice find with the grenztruppen cap ,i have a similar one and for display and wondering what to do with the cuff title did thisShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items! it sits center stage in my post war german caps ,also nice side cap and boards too ,im not sure what to say about the motor ,my mum always said if you cant say anything nice dont say anything im trying to work out which end drives forward

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Hi James, I like your visor caps and berets!!! A question if I may? Would the cuff band have actually have been worn as a cap band?
    Cheers MR

thanks michael ,no you are right in asking ,it would of been worn on the lower sleeve but for display purposes and the fact i dont have the space or the coat i put mine here

Hi, A pair of NVA gloves. Hope they are of interest. Cheers MR

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Cheers James Regards MR

nice pair of trigger mitts michael ,my display has these also ,i believe they are very late 80's issue

I've got a pair of those lurking around somewhere!..

Hi, It is amazing what you find "lurking" especially when you are an inveterate collector/horder. I have been trying to sort out my garage in preparation for a house move and it is amazing some of the good stuff that I have found. However, what is even more amazing is how much absolute Junk with a capitol "J" I have unearthed. And to think, I actually paid real money out for most of it!!! Anyway Gents, thank you for your responses, I am glad to hear that I am not the only person on the planet who buys 30 odd year old gloves that don't even fit me!!!
    Best wishes MR

PS Paul, I did not realise that tigers had horns. Or is that just in the mating season??

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi, It is amazing what you find "lurking" especially when you are an inveterate collector/horder. I have been trying to sort out my garage in preparation for a house move and it is amazing some of the good stuff that I have found. However, what is even more amazing is how much absolute Junk with a capitol "J" I have unearthed. And to think, I actually paid real money out for most of it!!! Anyway Gents, thank you for your responses, I am glad to hear that I am not the only person on the planet who buys 30 odd year old gloves that don't even fit me!!!
    Best wishes MR

PS Paul, I did not realise that tigers had horns. Or is that just in the mating season??
    Hahahahaaa that reminds me of a Derek and Clive sketch!..

PS James, I am glad that you told me that the two fingers were for the trigger!! I thought that they were for waving at us accross the Berlin Wall?? LOL MR

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast