Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Try it again maybe?
    OK, I'll give it a go.

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Well they show up now. Let's see if they stay. So once again my 30 Year Anniversary of the NVA medal w/ Urkunde.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

that is a real nice medal and award certificate mike something that does not come along very often thank you for showing and sharing here ,james

?

Glad you like it fellows. The medal has such a mirror like finish that it was hard getting a decent picture even in normal light conditions.

?

hi Guys - I started my own NVA thread - although not much to show yet...:
    NVA "Cold War" Collection 1956 - 1990

...but when I'll have questions about items, I'll ask here. (I only post already purchased items in my thread)

Cheers,
    Fabe

Arghhh! My Bike helmet finally arrived since ordering it in Feb! Anyway a NVA Bikies helmet & goggles worth the wait

May as well whack in some extra shots

?

Most excellent!!
    I like goggles (comes with the territory when riding a bike, I guess).
    Noticed your pics of the helmet with goggles and was just about to write, if you wouldnt mind posting more pics of the goggles and also some of the back of the goggles, but then I scrolled down and you certainly supplied some more pics .....and then some!!!
    Thank you very much.
    Goggles look great and looks to be in very good condition.
    I really like that shape. Very good looking and also looks quite well thought through design-wise; very functional curve to the goggles in regards to peripheral vision.
    Nice that you can exchange the lense as well.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Most excellent!!
    I like goggles (comes with the territory when riding a bike, I guess).
    Noticed your pics of the helmet with goggles and was just about to write, if you wouldnt mind posting more pics of the goggles and also some of the back of the goggles, but then I scrolled down and you certainly supplied some more pics .....and then some!!!
    Thank you very much.
    Goggles look great and looks to be in very good condition.
    I really like that shape. Very good looking and also looks quite well thought through design-wise; very functional curve to the goggles in regards peripheral vision.
    Nice that you can exchange the lense as well.
    My pleasure and thanks for your comments

?

The protective soft material on the back of the goggles looks to be in as new condition. All to often this soft foam simply dissolves. I have a decades old pair of goggles, where this has happened, but looks to in fine condition on the posted goggles.
    Helmet looks fine as well.
    I cant help noticing, that you got the exclusive NVA staff sneakers only issued to high ranking STASI officers sitting in the background on the tabletop!!!

Quote by Scout View Post
    The protective soft material on the back of the goggles looks to be in as new condition. All to often this soft foam simply dissolves. I have a decades old pair of goggles, where this has happened, but looks to in fine condition on the posted goggles.
    Helmet looks fine as well.
    I cant help noticing, that you got the exclusive NVA staff sneakers only issued to high ranking STASI officers sitting in the background on the tabletop!!!
    They are the Wifey's normal shoes!!! and yep a fitting thing for her STASI!!!! these goggles are totally like new , elastics on this pair are still great! + I know what you mean about the padding, you can get these quite cheaply from Germany

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast