Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Quote by timothy View Post
    More nice DDR items Rene of becoming collectible items. timothy
    Cheers Timothy, I'm really enjoying this field of collecting, refreshing from the WW2 side.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Yeh Rene, And a damn sight cheeper!!! Not to mention not sharke infested like so much TR stuff!!!!!!!
    Happy hunting Michael

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Cheers Timothy, I'm really enjoying this field of collecting, refreshing from the WW2 side.
    A real pity you are so far away in Oz, NVA/DDR stuff can still be picked up for peanuts at German flea markets!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    A real pity you are so far away in Oz, NVA/DDR stuff can still be picked up for peanuts at German flea markets!...
    It is a shame I can't get to the flea markets there! and I missed out on the flood down here in the late '90's (as I was into WW2 only) but I've found a few very friendly sellers from Dresden that won't charge whacky postage prices. Besides I can play with the junk, (well I do with my pre '45 crap anyway) these are still in op condition so it can be chucked around hehehehe

Guess this one is equivalent to the WW2 US ruptured duck? this for mot. inf.
    Plus a shot of Fritz A & B with correct shirts and ties

I have whacked in most of my DDR junk here too DDR Collection

Hi Rene, Whilst packing boxes ready to move, I have found all sorts of bits and bobs around the house and garage. Some of it is worth keeping, some is out and out junk and some is worth a viewing. This falls into the last catagory I hope. I am not sure if it is East German or not but it has the look? Please feel free to cast a knowledgeable eye and set me straight. As always, your opinions and of course any one elses are more than wecome
    Cheers Michael R

Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!l

Deffo a East German set. The mask and canister are USSR made. Funny it has English, Russian and German for the name stamp etc.. mine has the same but unreadable

Hi Rene, Thank you for your prompt response. It looks Russian but the satmps and things suggested EG but I could find no "NVA" etc. so hence the call for assistance. When/if we ever get moved and I start to unpack the 3.2 million (Minor exageration) boxes that I seem to have spent the last 6 months packing full of junk, sorry, items of great aesthetic and historical value, I am toying with down loading some or perhaps all of my EG Stuff. If I do, are you interested? I do not have too much but I do have several thousand badges, medals and insignia etc. I can not see it happening before the turn of the year but you never know??
    Cheers for now Michael R

Hi Rene, Thank you for your prompt response. It looks Russian but the stamps and things suggested EG but I could find no "NVA" etc. so hence the call for assistance. When/if we ever get moved and I start to unpack the 3.2 million (Minor exageration) boxes that I seem to have spent the last 6 months packing full of junk, sorry, items of great aesthetic and historical value, I am toying with the idea of down loading some or perhaps all of my EG Stuff. If I do, are you interested? I do not have too much but I do have several thousand badges, medals and insignia etc and quite a few hats. I can not see it happening before the turn of the year but you never know??
    Cheers for now Michael R

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Rene, Thank you for your prompt response. It looks Russian but the stamps and things suggested EG but I could find no "NVA" etc. so hence the call for assistance. When/if we ever get moved and I start to unpack the 3.2 million (Minor exageration) boxes that I seem to have spent the last 6 months packing full of junk, sorry, items of great aesthetic and historical value, I am toying with the idea of down loading some or perhaps all of my EG Stuff. If I do, are you interested? I do not have too much but I do have several thousand badges, medals and insignia etc and quite a few hats. I can not see it happening before the turn of the year but you never know??
    Cheers for now Michael R
    Cheers, Michael
    I'd love to see what you have, I understand it's a mission and a half to do so, I'm patient and I'd say so are the rest off us. Make your own post and let me know

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast