Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Hi Rene, Shame you got dicked!! I am amased at what copies are running around. I got caught on an Officer's blue fur hat. It even looked wrong but logic said no Michael, they won't be pushing out copies of these????? Famous last word before being dicked!!!

Two things, I still need the obverse pic of your sword and as a matter of interest, among my other "Junk" (you see, you've got me at it now, its not junk its...................................) I believe that I still have a cold weather jacket like yours but mine (I hope) is real. I will go through my photos a try and find a pic or 2 for you to view. OK?

Cheers Rene and have a good day.

Regards best wishes and happy hunting!!!

PS thank you for the "Thanks" by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I do appreciate the fact that people of great authority, inteligence and knowledge (Yes I know, I am a creep!) take the time to read my threads!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

I have a winter jacket with no collar, got it for £10 from the army surplus in the local market. He still has a couple left, will try and get a picture. Mine is in storage as I'm moving. I think its original it has ink stamps inside and has that musty smell that all my NVA stuff has. I was really surprised to find stuff's being faked, I chose this over TR as a period to collect because I assumed fakes wouldn't be an issue.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    . Funny it has English, Russian and German for the name stamp etc.. mine has the same but unreadable
    Don't mean to be a spotter mate but it's all German;

Name - pronounced narmer is the same in both English and German.

Vorname - Fore name very similar to the English

Dienstgr - Dienstgrad ie sevice grade (also rank)

It's just the stamps that look a bit wierd and there are three boxes to accommodate re-issue as most of the troops were conscripts who never served long enough to wear these things out!.

I have only just found this thread and I have a fair amount of DDR stuff that I collect whilst serving in Berlin in the years just before the Wall came down. It began with the usual "know your enemy" stuff but kind of infected me due to my already aggressive collecting habits!! So, as there seems to be a fair degree of interest here I'll dig out the old boxes and get snapping.

For my part I would like to see any qualification and academy badges out there.

Regards

Mark

konagoldguy
    ?

Default romanov czar family crest soviet red army leather flask 18 oz

https://plus.google.com/u/0/app/basi...sparm=tab%3DiX I cannot find this flask online tryed for 3 hours. No symbols or markings ingravings or anything other than the romanov czar crest and red army star, please help.

I'd post pictures about a few items I have if I had a proper camera. (Trousers, belt, cap, EM tunic etc.) I'm also receiving a DDR strafvollzug tunic and cap next week.

?

Great thread guy's, here is my only NVA clothing set from my collection , the Jacket and trousers are completely different shades due to fading which is a pity, and the jacket has no discernible stamps so I am unaware of the date, but here they are

Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!

?

Here's my first East German flag......apparently picked up in the late 80's by a British soldier.....I have a few more items on the way
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Quote by konagoldguy View Post
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/app/basi...sparm=tab%3DiX I cannot find this flask online tryed for 3 hours. No symbols or markings ingravings or anything other than the romanov czar crest and red army star, please help.
    Whack it in the Russian area here!

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Here's my first East German flag......apparently picked up in the late 80's by a British soldier.....I have a few more items on the way
    Lovely Tony

Quote by Opex View Post
    Great thread guy's, here is my only NVA clothing set from my collection , the Jacket and trousers are completely different shades due to fading which is a pity, and the jacket has no discernible stamps so I am unaware of the date, but here they are

Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    Show us your NVA items!
    I can date the trousers to T =85, 1 = first quarter of the year

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast