Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Default Re: Show us your NVA items!

thanks steve ,as you can probably tell im working my way towards a mannequin /torso style display of the field gear as part of my german cold war displays here's a sneak peek as it stands at the minute ,thanks for your interest ,jamesShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

That's a great display James ! So you have a NVA tankers helm ! Please post close up shots of it, including the interior.....I am most interested to see !
    Prost ! Steve.

evening steve ,thanks for the vote of confidence on the growing display ,i hope i havent misled in any way the tanker helmet is soviet through and through ,i believe the nva version is identical apart from being plasticizied on the exterior ,

here's some more items ive picked up ,ive already posted these in tandem with my own thread but it might just reach other members this way ,back to the tanker helmet ,i would imagine soviet hardware was used untill the nva produced there own versions ,i know during the early stages of the berlin wall construction the border guards used the soviet ppsh sub machine gun untill issued with there version of the ak47 ,Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

really nice collection !

heres an update of the fitted kit so far to my torso display ,i would do a full size display but my space is limited ,ive still got some way to go , and i will update as and when i can ,enjoy james Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

you need a proper dummy :-)
    great stuff !

thanks meyle ,i would buy a full size dummy but my restricted space dictates a halfsize /torso size display ,also im really not a fan of the dummy heads imo it totally detracts from where we should be looking ,its human nature to make eye contact ,thanks again james

here's some more nva pickups i recently aquired ,i did post these in my own ongoing thread but got little if no response so ill show here instead ,a parade belt and buckle ,a border guards cuff title and collar boards strichtarn field gloves ,and a collar liner ,i believe this is buttoned into the collar of the strichtarn jacket but have yet to fit itShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

the nva soldat display as it looks at the moment ,just need the correct issued gasmask hoseShow us your NVA items!Show us your NVA items!

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast