Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Default Show us your NVA items!

As we dont yet have a NVA subforum, I thought I could post this to the Bundeswehr forum and if we get a NVA forum in the future this can be then moved there.

Lets see those NVA items you have in your collection, I know some of you have them!

I only have this belt, I hope to get the rest of the webbing soon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Show us your NVA items!

Thats a nice NVA belt & buckle.....I do not have a problem with DDR Militaria being placed in this sub forum...do a search and I think you will find some other East German items on this sub forum...I do not collect myself, but do remember my motorcycling tours of Europe in the 1980's took me through the old East Germany along the transit routes to West Berlin and of course East Berlin (Hauptstadt der DDR !) I saw these belts and the rest of the Volksarmee uniform being worn for real !
    Prost ! Steve.

G'day Poromies

Here's a couple I've post on other posts.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 07-19-2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: missed a picture

?

I've got a few of the web belts, a leather belt, a police white belt with flashing lights snd some helmets....all in storage though!
    The NVA belt buckles are such cheap and nasty peices compared to he west!

If you think the belts are nasty, you should see all the stuff they made out of rubber! But they are still collectable and cheap. I am especially interested in getting a Schutzpolizei shoulder insignia and a Grenztruppen Der DDR sleeve thingamabob (Total blackout on what they are called!)

Good stuff reneblacky, the helmet is really nice, they are almost always in excellent condition

Quote by Poromies View Post
    If you think the belts are nasty, you should see all the stuff they made out of rubber! But they are still collectable and cheap. I am especially interested in getting a Schutzpolizei shoulder insignia and a Grenztruppen Der DDR sleeve thingamabob (Total blackout on what they are called!)

Good stuff reneblacky, the helmet is really nice, they are almost always in excellent condition
    Cheers Poromies
    I'm spewing as I could have had a plastic officers cap and I really regret not buying it! I also have a plastic parade helmet and I'll post it when I can find time to find it in my junk pile
    --junk pile means all of my millitaria
    Last edited by reneblacky; 07-19-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: added text

Another great thing are the officers visor caps, easy to find and pretty cheap if you are looking at the right place, best price I found was 10 euros!

?

I have a few NVA items to contribute to the thread hope you enjoy them.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Show us your NVA items!   Show us your NVA items!  

Show us your NVA items!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Show us your NVA items! 

?

A few more photos all though not NVA this para military group was attached to the NVA and was responsible for security while the Berlin wall was being built. As well as sending advisors to African Nations during the late 60's through early 70,s

Regards Mark K

Some great stuff Gents...keep it coming !
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast