Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Verdienstmedaille der DDR 1960 era

Article about: My other medal i will show tonight is this Verdienstmedaille der DDR. Made some time in the 60s. I love the presentation of this medal in this quality case compared to the long service medal

?

Default Verdienstmedaille der DDR 1960 era

My other medal i will show tonight is this Verdienstmedaille der DDR. Made some time in the 60s. I love the presentation of this medal in this quality case compared to the long service medal in the plastic case. Reminds me of the Third reich KVK 1 boxes. The enamel on the medal is quite pretty. The case for the medal needed a good clean with a lint roller when i got it. Must of been in storage for years.

There doesn’t seem to be a series for this medal. Or maybe I haven’t looked hard enough. There is version made in the 70s and 80s but I presume to a lower quality.

Enjoy the photos.

Verdienstmedaille der DDR 1960 eraVerdienstmedaille der DDR 1960 eraVerdienstmedaille der DDR 1960 eraVerdienstmedaille der DDR 1960 era

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verdienstmedaille der DDR 1960 era
    P
    Many

Very nice that John, as far as i know the earlier medals had a proper enamel finish, the later ones having a pretty poor acrylic enamel substitute.

?

Good to know that for future reference! Might pick one up anyways as a reference just to have a proper feel for the differences.

Not exactly expensive!