Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Beginner helmet collector from Canada

Article about: Hi everyone! I've always been fascinated by helmets, back to watching hockey and loving the goalies. Although that is a fairly whimsical start to my posting here, I'm looking to expand my cu

Default Beginner helmet collector from Canada

Hi everyone!

I've always been fascinated by helmets, back to watching hockey and loving the goalies. Although that is a fairly whimsical start to my posting here, I'm looking to expand my current wwII/wwI/medieval helmet collection into including authentic pieces, rather than interesting reproductions that look cool but don't carry the same historical significance.

As the prices on them are high, I'm terrified of buying fakes and look to the expertise and guidance of this community! In terms of authentic pieces, I currently own a Canadian mk2 brodie helmet, manufactured by GSW in 1942. It doesn't have much company, but wants some

Hope to join your community!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beginner helmet collector from Canada
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Mr. Cool

We can certainly help guide you as you study and learn.

Lots of members here with decades of experience collection helmets from all eras and countries

Always remember. Post before you buy anything. No helmets is so rare that is worth taking a punt on. You will always be able to find another example.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good to meet you, and thanks for the help with the Japanese helmet! Hopefully, with a little guidance, I can pay it forward in this community one day.