Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

A CG Artist is here!

Article about: Greetings everyone. I'm new user and actually I am a CG artist who looking for resources and your helps to find the most accurate data to create history via CG arts. With Best Regards

Cool A CG Artist is here!

Greetings everyone. I'm new user and actually I am a CG artist who looking for resources and your helps to find the most accurate data to create history via CG arts.

With Best Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A CG Artist is here!
    P
    Many

Sounds intriguing! Certainly not something we see very often here. Welcome aboard!

Regards, B.B.

Greetings and thank you very much.. Actually this forum is super fantastic and very useful to learn more about real artifacts, uniforms and styles on one of the most important period of times in human history. I have some questions and I need Administrator approval to start my activity and post my questions...
    should I ask my questions here or just by new posts after approval?
    and could you please tell me what kind of avatars are banned to use here? I have created in-detail 3d model of Adolf Hitler face and I think it is cool to be use as my own avatar if it is ok.

Quote by King Esfandiyar View Post
    Greetings and thank you very much.. Actually this forum is super fantastic and very useful to learn more about real artifacts, uniforms and styles on one of the most important period of times in human history. I have some questions and I need Administrator approval to start my activity and post my questions...
    should I ask my questions here or just by new posts after approval?
    and could you please tell me what kind of avatars are banned to use here? I have created in-detail 3d model of Adolf Hitler face and I think it is cool to be use as my own avatar if it is ok.
    Any questions should be posted as new threads in the relevant sections after you've been approved. In the case of general knowledge, the 'Discussions' forum would be the best place. If the question concerns a specific item type, it should be posted in the forum section pertaining to it.

You won't have any problems with that avatar. As long as a user doesn't promote anything distasteful or extremist, there won't be any issues. If a user were to, say, create an avatar that featured the KKK logo, they would not be welcome, as there is no justifiable historical context. A 3D imagining of a historical figure will cause no problems here that I can foresee.

Regards, B.B.