Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

First post, concerning ww2 second class iron cross.

Article about: Hi all, recently bought this ek2 from a local dealer and am wondering about it’s authenticity, it is slightly magnetic when using a powerful magnet, the area which it has been attached toget

Default First post, concerning ww2 second class iron cross.

Hi all, recently bought this ek2 from a local dealer and am wondering about it’s authenticity, it is slightly magnetic when using a powerful magnet, the area which it has been attached together is clearly visible throughout the piece, but something just doesn’t feel right about it, it doesn’t move or rattle when shaken either, below I have attached images of the front back and sides of the piece, it is not maker marked on the ring, and the ring does see, suspiciously big making me think it’s a replacement, any opinions are welcome, thank you First post, concerning ww2 second class iron cross.First post, concerning ww2 second class iron cross.First post, concerning ww2 second class iron cross.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First post, concerning ww2 second class iron cross.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Aaron

Hopefully the guys here can help you out. But I would start a new thread in the dedicated EK section. The link is below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/1939-...s-kreuz-forum/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)