Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

First Post, Help required

Article about: Good Afternoon Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I’m currently doing some research on my family tree and require some assistance. A few years ago my father attended the funeral

Default First Post, Help required

Good Afternoon

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I’m currently doing some research on my family tree and require some assistance. A few years ago my father attended the funeral of a family member called Wlodzimierz Wladyslaw Paradowski. This man was married to my fathers aunt making him my great uncle. Unfortunately I had no knowledge about this family member until after he passed away. At the funeral was a display case showing that Mr Paradowski had served with Polish 2 Corps during WW2 and was a recipient of both Polish and British war medals. Whilst I have been able to research the medals he received I am still at a loss as to what his rank, service number and role where whilst serving. If anyone can help with answers to these questions or provide any more details about this man it would be greatly appreciated.

I have enclosed a file with a photograph of his medals taken by my father at the funeral

Many thanks

Dan
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Post, Help required
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    There are some very knowledgeable, and resourceful members here in the Polish section.
    I suggest you post your questions there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Dan and welcome aboard! There are definitely members here that will be able to fill you in on anything you need. Unfortunately your attached photo won’t be able to be viewed until you have been approved. Good luck on finding out more about your relative.

Many thanks for the welcome and advice guys! hopefully approval will be complete soon so people can view the image

Quote by Dan1986 View Post
    Many thanks for the welcome and advice guys! hopefully approval will be complete soon so people can view the image
    This section is for introductions.
    I still suggest you post your image and questions in the Polish section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)