Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Good day!

Article about: Pleased to make your acquaintances! I'm a 34 year old amateur collector of all things historical. If there is history, I'm interested! I work in dental manufacturing for my family's company,

?

Default Good day!

Pleased to make your acquaintances! I'm a 34 year old amateur collector of all things historical. If there is history, I'm interested! I work in dental manufacturing for my family's company, which is now three generations, started by my grandfather. I've got a couple of historical edged weapons as well as some rifles in my personal collection. My collection spans from the Civil War up through the end of WWII. It may be small in size, but it is near and dear to my heart. I hope to be able to share some of my things with the world here!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good day!
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum Dagg,
    If you like history you are in good company here. Add the edged weapons and your now amongst Family!!

Enjoy your stay!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!