Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

hello

Article about: hello all i am new to the forum my main interests are us military ww2 to vietnam era also british and commonwealth military i have been trying to find out more about ww2 clothing markings fo

Default hello

hello all i am new to the forum my main interests are us military ww2 to vietnam era also british and commonwealth military i have been trying to find out
    more about ww2 clothing markings for indian made battledress and other clothing are there any reference books thanks on ww2 indian made clothing items thanks all koreamike

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hello
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Mike.

I'm sure some of the members here can help you out with your questions.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Welcome to the forum Mike.
    You should not have a problem getting answers to your questions on this site.
    There are some very knowledgeable folks here who study those exact subjects.

Take care
    Semper Fi
    phil

Thank you so very much for your kind words you guys are awesome . really appreciate everything thank you so very very much