Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle

Article about: Hello, I'm ww2 german small collector and digger for around 11 years, from Czech Republic and I would like to improve my experience in assessing originality, or help someone else with what I

Default Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle

Hello, I'm ww2 german small collector and digger for around 11 years, from Czech Republic and I would like to improve my experience in assessing originality, or help someone else with what I know ...

I have to consult the officer's buckle, I can investigate 16.10. 2019, i will be grateful for the views... Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle   Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle  

Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle   Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle  

Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle   Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle  

Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from Czech Republic end need Help with SS buckle
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum Traktor,
    We will have to wait for your approval for the attachments to post.
    Till then, Enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing what you posted

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi and welcome.
    Stig

Thank you...

MAP
    ?

Welcome. For the most views and best feedback from the buckle guys I suggest you start a new thread in the buckle section of the forum. Not many member visit this section
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)