Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello there

Article about: Stumbled across this forum via this thread: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discus...ographs-35440/ whilst researching larkspur radio kit. Fascinated by what the silver thing is... an outboard

?

Default Hello there

Stumbled across this forum via this thread: British kit & equipment under trial. 1960-64. Photographs whilst researching larkspur radio kit.

Fascinated by what the silver thing is... an outboard motor?

Have a general interest in WW2 & mid-late 60's militaria mainly to do with the creation of RTS games.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello there
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the Forum.

Lots of hidden gems buried away in old threads here.

As far as that "silver thing". It is actually an early prototype version of a man-portable particle accelerator system, designed by Dr. Egon Spengler, that is used to create a charged particle beam (composed of protons) that is fired by the proton gun

It's first successful field trial was in 1984 by Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, and Egon Spengler, a trio of eccentric parapsychologists who start a ghost-catching business in New York City.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)