Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help me an Anti Aircraft Sight Identification

Article about: Hello everybody. Recently, I acquired a sight kit, probably for na anti-aircraft gun, but I have a great difficulty to identify it. It consists of a kit with a sight, another piece with a st

Exclamation Help me an Anti Aircraft Sight Identification

Hello everybody.
    Recently, I acquired a sight kit, probably for na anti-aircraft gun, but I have a great difficulty to identify it.
    It consists of a kit with a sight, another piece with a stitch, two pieces with mirrors in a leather pouch.
    It has no name or mark except a stylized letter "B" in a circle (not a "Beta" letter).
    Could someone help me identify this piece? Thank you.Help me an Anti Aircraft Sight IdentificationHelp me an Anti Aircraft Sight IdentificationHelp me an Anti Aircraft Sight IdentificationHelp me an Anti Aircraft Sight IdentificationHelp me an Anti Aircraft Sight IdentificationHelp me an Anti Aircraft Sight Identification

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me an Anti Aircraft Sight Identification
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Greetings, and welcome to the forum

.. For best results, scroll the forum list, find / Field Equipment And Accessories of the Third Reich... Then start a thread, much like the one you have done here.

Hope this helps.

Take care