Become our sponsor and display your banner here

hi i am weske

Article about: hi all my name is weske from Belgium i am 16 years old and i am new collecting ,my interst is going out to all kind of ww2 helmets greetings weske

?

Default hi i am weske

hi all my name is weske from Belgium

i am 16 years old and i am new collecting ,my interst is going out to all kind of ww2 helmets

greetings weske

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hi i am weske
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard Weske!

It's always a pleasure to see more young collectors joining up. We are the future of the hobby, after all. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your collecting efforts here.

Regards, B.B.
    "Don't worry about the bullets, I've got an umbrella". - Major Digby Tatham-Warter

Hello Weske! Welcome! I am quite fond of Belgium I used to live in Mons when I was young! You have come to the right place to learn!

Regards,Geoff

?

Cool to see another 16 year old ��

MAP
    ?

We should have an Under 20's club. We have lots of new young members. Good to have them network with each other!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

WRF youths?

MAP
    ?

[QUOTE=Jb4046;1871578]WRF youths?[/QUOTE]

Yeah...we can even design an armband and pennant for you all! Maybe even a special knife!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hopefully no one will be faking those 70 year from now