Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(( IMPORTANT )) - Reporting Spam

Article about: Hey Gents and Ladies ..just a reminder when reporting spam ..do not post a reply in the thread where the spam is located. An accidental deletion of the member reporting it will get swept alo

Default (( IMPORTANT )) - Reporting Spam

Hey Gents and Ladies ..just a reminder when reporting spam ..do not post a reply in the thread where the spam is located.

An accidental deletion of the member reporting it will get swept along into the ban category. Sometimes we catch and other times when banning multi spam threads we don't open the threads and just tick box the thread and off into the trash they go.

Please just " REPORT IT ONLY " and nothing else. The Mods and Admins see these posted reports quickly and quickly erase the spammers.

We do not want to accidentally ban good people which is the intent of the filth that plagues this good site.
    If you get banned your reinstatement may depend on what Mod or Admin is online at the time and may take some time before any one of us logs on to pull you back to the top.

Just a heads up . Thankyou Greatly for all of your vigilant work that helps the Admin team by reporting it.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement (( IMPORTANT )) - Reporting Spam
    P
    Many

?

Got It!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Cheers Larry, good info. Leon,
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Thanks. Hate Spammers

Quote by Rajeee View Post
    Thanks. Hate Spammers
    I suggest you not post on the spam thread lest you run the risk of being banned accidentally at the same time.
    Just report it, that's all.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Read that after.

Ζ

Thanks for the info.
    I have the habit of taking a look at the "new members approval forum" from time to time, and I was getting tired of seeing that some were spamming the strangest and most inappropriate things.
    Thank you for your effort in controlling and deleting all that spam.
    Best regards.

Only a simple question.

I have not understood very well how to report spam. I apologize.

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    Only a simple question.

I have not understood very well how to report spam. I apologize.
    Right below "Thank for this post" there is a discrete icon. When you move your cursor over it, it will display "Report post".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Larry C and all the other moderators who help take out the trash...

An underappreciated by necessary task...

Smitty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast