Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Just joined and first post - Polish 76th Lidzki Infantry Regiment.

Article about: Hello everyone - I'm Henry from Australia and not sure if this is the correct Forum for my post. If not, I'm certain that someone out there will point me in the right direction. My particula

Default Just joined and first post - Polish 76th Lidzki Infantry Regiment.

Hello everyone - I'm Henry from Australia and not sure if this is the correct Forum for my post. If not, I'm certain that someone out there will point me in the right direction.

My particular interest lies with the Polish Armed Forces, 1st Company, 76th Lidzki Infantry Regiment especially around the August 1938 period.

Did this Regiment have a unique badge and was it worn together with the standard Polish 'Eagle' badge?

Appreciate further advice if anyone can point me in the right direction as to how I might be able obtain more details regarding the Regiment - The history, places where they served, photographs, names and rank of Commanding Officers etc.

Thank you very much for your assistance and looking forward to any assistance.

Regards,
    Henry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just joined and first post - Polish 76th Lidzki Infantry Regiment.
    P
    Many