Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Mr

Article about: Hello, My name is Peter and I”m from Sweden. I like to get approved on this forum mainly to ask questions, discuss and learn if objects are authentic. I’ve been collecting small objects

Default Mr

Hello,

My name is Peter and I”m from Sweden. I like to get approved on this forum mainly to ask questions, discuss and learn if objects are authentic. I’ve been collecting small objects (read cheap) on and off since I was little. Mostly small medals and coins that probably are fake.

Nowadays I am more interested in daggers, old books, military clothing and REAL medals. I also collect other stuff than military. I am interested in history, so the authenticy have become important to me. If I buy something I want it to be genuine and I want to preserve these pieces of history with the respect they deserve. With this comes a higher price and I hope I can get help before buying. Im a beginner, but I also hope to be able to help others soon.

Best regards
    Peter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mr
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum Peter!
    Feel free to ask questions on your items.
    We have many different subject sections here. Have a look around and try to post in the correct section.
    There is lots to read here as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much!