Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

New here

Article about: Hi, I am Cindy, 41 years old from the Netherlands. When I was young my grandparents told me a lot of stories about WW2. I live on the Walcheren peninsula which was inundated during WW2, so I

Default New here

Hi, I am Cindy, 41 years old from the Netherlands. When I was young my grandparents told me a lot of stories about WW2. I live on the Walcheren peninsula which was inundated during WW2, so I developed a special interest in the Battle of the Scheldt. For about two years now, I have been searching for the unknown father of my (Brittish) father in law. My father in law unfortunately died at the age of 60, during his search for his real father, without knowing who is real dad was, but I promised the family to keep the search going. To keep a long story short for the moment, I came across some pictures of unknown men found in the collection of my father in law's deceased mother. We think one of these men might be his dad. In some pictures they wear military uniforms, and I hope some of you can help me to figure out what uniforms they wear. If there is anyone who has knowledge of uniforms and berets, please let me know!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New here
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If you can not find the right section to post your photos, start a thread in the discussions section, we can always move it.
    Good luck in your search.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)