Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: I am Steve Denhup and live in North Carolina, USA. Father-in-law who passed was a retired Col. in the US army. We have discovered numerous WW2 German & Japanese relics in the attic. I'm

?

Default New Member

I am Steve Denhup and live in North Carolina, USA. Father-in-law who passed was a retired Col. in the US army. We have discovered numerous WW2 German & Japanese relics in the attic. I'm hoping this forum can help identify some of them. Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member
    P
    Many

Welcome. This forum is a good place to help you ID your father in laws relics, but remember most here do not like to offer valuations, especially for any who join just for that purpose.

if you are here for the history then you will find many helpful people here.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi.
    Welcome to the forum & I can only agree with what Jerry wrote.
    Regards,
    Peter

Hello ! I'm from France and i Would to like to show you a very special autograph i discovered. Your forum is really insane.

Best regards

?

Jerry B. Not here for valuations but for identifying and history. Example one sword in question has the back to back squirrels w/ C.E.. Through this forum I learned this is a Carl Kirkhond sword. And furthermore one between 1906-1921.

Quote by sadsmd View Post
    Jerry B. Not here for valuations but for identifying and history. Example one sword in question has the back to back squirrels w/ C.E.. Through this forum I learned this is a Carl Kirkhond sword.
    Actually, it is a Carl Eickhorn manufactured sword.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Default Looking for help ... C.E. Sword

Thank you for the correction Ralph.
    I've attached two pictures of the sword in question. I believe this is a Carl Eickhorn sword manufactured between 1906-1921 and that it may be a German (Prussian) Officers Ceremonial sword. I'm new to this and any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Member   New Member  

I've attached two pictures of the sword in question. I believe this is a Carl Eickhorn sword manufactured between 1906-1921 and that it may be a German (Prussian) Officers Ceremonial sword. I'm new to this and any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Hello Steve,
    That is an early Eickhorn mark, and I believe it is Prussian.
    Although technically, it should likely be posted in the Imperial section, I am sure that you will get better exposure to the fellows who study and collect this type of weapon if you start a new thread and post it for discussion here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...s-third-reich/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by yeahbaby View Post
    Hello ! I'm from France and i Would to like to show you a very special autograph i discovered. Your forum is really insane.

Best regards
    Welcome

I would suggest you start a new thread introducing yourself.

You can post your autograph in this section of the forum

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/histo...ird-reich-ww2/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Welcome Steve. I'm sure we can help you out.

I would post photos of your sword in this section of the forum. Although it is the WW2 section you will get the most views from our edged weapon experts.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...s-third-reich/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)