Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

New member from Georgia

Article about: Hello guys I'm Tornike. I'M new in this field(collectors). i started collecting WWII helmets 2 years ago and im in love with it. I'm mainly here to find out new things and also trade or sell

?

Default New member from Georgia

Hello guys I'm Tornike.
    I'M new in this field(collectors). i started collecting WWII helmets 2 years ago and im in love with it.
    I'm mainly here to find out new things and also trade or sell to upgrade my collection. currently i have WWII M40/66 SS helmet( original as i know). Its quite worn out but its been through a lot. you can see it on this link. SS Helmet - Google Drive
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New member from Georgia   New member from Georgia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member from Georgia
    P
    Many

Hi Tornike. You are welcome.
    Here you will find some members of the group whose knowledge about German helmets amazes me every day.
    In any case we will not be able to see the images that you attach to your presentation until one of the administrators approves your entry.
    I am already curious to see your collectibles.
    Best regards.

?

Now you are available to see the pictures.
    Best regards.

MAP
    ?

Welcome.

It's best that you post photos in the SS helmet section. You will get more views from the members who study these.

The link below is where it should be posted.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-helmet-forum/

Please however proved clear and crisp photos of the helmet. Especially a straight on photo of the decal. And if readable, please provide the maker and lot #.

See the link below of examples of what type of photo angles / quality that are needed for us to help you.

ET62 M35 DD Heer Lot # 4565
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)