Become our sponsor and display your banner here

New Member - Looking for Member 'Uncle Paul' about WW2 POW's Poetry

Article about: Found the forum while searching for the name of a WW2 POW (Frank Stebbing) I knew this man when he was in the nursing home in the 80's and he gave me a book of poetry he wrote. I have found

Default New Member - Looking for Member 'Uncle Paul' about WW2 POW's Poetry

Found the forum while searching for the name of a WW2 POW (Frank Stebbing) I knew this man when he was in the nursing home in the 80's and he gave me a book of poetry he wrote. I have found his poetry is in different places online and I am really wishing that I ( as a teenager in the 80's) spent more time than I did visiting with him . He would tell me stories of his time as a POW and even at one point he recited poetry with Patton in his command tent. I found sketches and poems of his posted by Forum Member "Uncle Paul"
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/docs-paper-items-photos-propaganda/need-help-pow-s-diary-346267/

I want to communicate with Uncle Paul about his items..

In general I am a 'low grade' militaria collector of sorts.. Have been since childhood.. I have less money and especially available time than I have interest!! I'm not alone .. Nice forum .. Glad to have stumbled on it in my research.

I am really wanting to do something special with Mr Stebbing's poetry that I have. It's definitely special.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member - Looking for Member 'Uncle Paul' about WW2 POW's Poetry
    P
    Many