Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New member saying hello

Article about: Hi all, I have enjoyed this forum and all its extremely knowledgeable and friendly members for a little over a year via my father's account (Andreuk).I am predominantly interested in collect

Default New member saying hello

Hi all,

I have enjoyed this forum and all its extremely knowledgeable and friendly members for a little over a year via my father's account (Andreuk).I am predominantly interested in collecting home front items but have started to collect M1 helmets and other Allied items as well.

I have gained extremely valuable knowledge from reading threads from this forum and am keen to learn more about collecting ww2 militaria and being a part of the vast and friendly community on the war relics forum.

Here I will post a link to my growing collection of allied artefacts from ww2
    My 14 year old sons small allied collection

thank you in advance for all of your kind advice and comments and I look forward to being a part of the forum.

Kind regards:kian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member saying hello
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard.

Mart

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see more Home Front collectors jumping on. It's a rather under-represented facet around here!

Regards, B.B.

Hello!

- - ------- - -

Welcome!