Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Mmber from Germany.

Article about: Hi there I like to introduce mysellf here my Name is Thomas 44yrs old from Germany..interssted in Military History and anything that has to do with it.My Hometown has a 300 year history as m

Default New Mmber from Germany.

Hi there I like to introduce mysellf here my Name is Thomas 44yrs old from Germany..interssted in Military History and anything that has to do with it.My Hometown has a 300 year history as military garrison and it still is. It hosted numerous american units since the end of WW2 and is still home to the USAMMCE.
    I am a Member of the Group :Husterhoeh Kaserne Pirmasens. and this is where I noticed a post about a Streamer (Fahnenband der Budesrepublik Deutschland ) that was awarded to the 294th BSB "for the preservation of peace and freedom of the Federal Republic of Germany" it was awarded in 1992...it was the only one in 1992 to an american unit. And I found it in a post here.
    So basicly that´s the reason to registrate here for me...to give more backgroundinfo about that streamer .
    Have a nice day all...Thomas.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Mmber from Germany.
    P
    Many

Hi, Thomas
    Welcome to the group as you are interested in militaria you will find all you need here, it is a mine of information for the beginner and the collector of many years. Hope you enjoy your time in the forum.
    Dave.

Welcome Thomas,,

Enjoy your stay here and hopefully you will find more information about the streamer..

Smitty