Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS Himmler Honor Dagger

Article about: I was recently given this artifact by a family member. I'd just like to find out if it's real or replica? I love the history of this stuff and he got this from his father who was in WWII. Th

Default SS Himmler Honor Dagger

I was recently given this artifact by a family member. I'd just like to find out if it's real or replica? I love the history of this stuff and he got this from his father who was in WWII. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Himmler Honor Dagger   SS Himmler Honor Dagger  

SS Himmler Honor Dagger   SS Himmler Honor Dagger  

SS Himmler Honor Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Himmler Honor Dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Sru ...looks good to me and kind of rough looking from what I can see..but better photos and less flash would help greatly.
    Once you are approved please post the dagger in this forum > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...lch-1933-1936/

Looking forward to more photos. Welcome to the forum.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill