Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

This would really help me out

Article about: Hi. My name is Erik and I live I Sweden. I got a great interest in weapons in general. The gun laws in Sweden makes it however really hard and expensive to collect firearms. So I desided to

?

Default This would really help me out

Hi.
    My name is Erik and I live I Sweden. I got a great interest in weapons in general. The gun laws in Sweden makes it however really hard and expensive to collect firearms. So I desided to collect gasoperated airsoft replicas instead. They lookes and function the same as a real deal but I can shoot them in my garden and it's alot cheaper and without paperwork. However I upgrade them with as much real parts that I can find and the law abides. I got a lot of help by various forums regarding finding parts and help with measurements when I have to fabricate parts myself.
    So please approve me, it would really help me out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This would really help me out
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Zebbz,

You should be approved shortly. We focus on original Militaria in general but maybe some members here are into airsoft as well and can help you out.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello Erik,
    Welcome to the site.
    Exactly what parts of your airsoft are you looking to upgrade?

Semper Fi
    Phil