Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Juden Stern/Jew star

Article about: by drmessimer Could someone please post a certified, genuine star for comparison? And if possible, an explanation of how it specifically differs from the star now in question. Thanks. Dwight

?

Default Juden Stern/Jew star

We have a "Jewish Star" uo for sale in the Classifieds section. Is it forum policy to sell such items here. To me it's not a war item. Camps and jewish policy does not really have much to do with the war. IMHO

JUDE star of David in mint condition - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Regards, Lars
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Juden Stern/Jew star  
    Last edited by Adrian; 08-24-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Photo uploaded.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Juden Stern/Jew star
    P
    Many

Default Re: Juden Stern/Jew star

Well the item sure is related to wwII, and a historical item. What exactly is your question? I would love to have the item in my collection; it is unworn so there are no ethical dilemmas.

It doesn't look genuine to me anyway, in any case....and the price is extremely high for what it is.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

If you do not get my question Feurbach, then i will happily repeat it. Is it forum policy to put these items up for sale? Yes the KZ lager/camps was present during WW2 but has little or nothing to do with the battles and heroic deeds that played out on both Axis and Allied sides. I think we should let Gotlieb and the others sell this stuff.

Regards, Lars

?

Well let's open this up to the forum for discussion. Please bear in mind we're discussing the authenticity of the item here, not the rights or wrongs of selling it on the forum.

Let's establish the facts of the piece first.

Not sure where this one should go so if I move it to the wrong forum, the Mod is obviously welcome to move it on again.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Jewish stars should be in museums and survivor's hands. Not in collections. You shouldn't collect death.

I completely stay away from the Holocaust.

?

Authenticity i can't tell at all.

?

My point with starting this thread was to discuss if it is within this forums policies to have such items up for sale. Real or not.

Not something I would buy and therefore not something I have researched, though I know they are heavily faked.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

These printed stars with the broken line outline and no backing have been around since the early 60's...if not even earlier. I would not consider it authentic....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast