Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nsdap brown shirt for sale on ebay..

Article about: Ok, this guy is selling this shirt, he says its SA, i say its NSDAP from the collar tabs. I guess he has had quite a few people tell him that its NSDAP, but hes still saying its an SA Brown

Default Nsdap brown shirt for sale on ebay..

Ok, this guy is selling this shirt, he says its SA, i say its NSDAP from the collar tabs.

I guess he has had quite a few people tell him that its NSDAP, but hes still saying its an SA Brown shirt.

What do you all think.

Brian

link;
    100% Original german SA Uniform 1936 - eBay (item 140404380570 end time May-12-10 08:51:22 PDT)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap brown shirt for sale on ebay..
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Nsdap brown shirt for sale on ebay..

NSDAP Political Leader shirt with blue piping for Orts level, tabs reflect 3rd pattern Zellenleiter. In NO way is it SA

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Yes, thats what i told him, and i sent him several links showing that it an NSDAP item.

So he thinks as long as he calls it an SA item, he can justify the price.

This is what he said back to me;

Hello,
    thanks for all the interest for this item but at the pages you show me you can see thats 100% a SA-Shirt cause the blue cord on the collar is the same by the SA-Uniforms.
    Please take a better look at the pages you show me.

Thanks and best regards

The really sad thing is, he will have someone buy it at his price or more, because of what he is claiming it to be. Seems like no one on eBay really does any research on items listed, or items they are buying.

Brian

Some people just don't care about facts. Case in point I've had at least a half dozen people on ebay and at shows tell me that the traditions litzen on HJ triangles represents an HJ leader. I just thank them for the information and don't even bother trying explain it to them.

Yes, i know what you mean, ive had the same clowns tell me that my NSKK dagger is really a SS candidate, because of the black sheath, I would say you mean scabbard. And the ones tell me that the SS dagger he has with the plastic handle, and really bright, and shiny eagle ( plastic also ) are authentic, that the SS invented plastic, that's why the handles are made out of plastic.

I would say to them WOW, thanks, i never knew that...

COMPLETE MORONS !!!!!!

why do you guys coddle those morons??...tell them they to quit inbreeding and start reading,,,LOL

I put up with this one moron, as he has brought me some items in the past, sure, hes an idiot.

But what he brought to me last time, I'll put up with him. He seems to find a lot of period photographs.

Brian