Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

1935 German Auto Union Racing Badge marked Ges. gesch A. Stübbe Berlin

Article about: Purchased this online about a year ago because I thought it was worth quite a bit more than its listing price. I know there is someone out there who will give this piece a nice display setup

Default 1935 German Auto Union Racing Badge marked Ges. gesch A. Stübbe Berlin

Purchased this online about a year ago because I thought it was worth quite a bit more than its listing price. I know there is someone out there who will give this piece a nice display setup, something I just Had to have and im still glad I did!

The front struck me as beautiful and reminded me of the Hitler Youth pattern just in royal blue. Couldn't have been many of these made, or if so many surviving ones with no damage to the blue front. Shows a professional race car, dated 1935. "Frderungsrennen Der Deutschen Olympiahilfe 1935"

Believe these were given out to race team members or to financial supporters and private sponsors. This is a piece we would be happy to hold on to but if you know more about it, want to add it to Your collection, or even have family involved in this amazing sport please let un know.
    Will Trade for HJ, Luftwaffe, or other things too feel free to message me!

I couldn't find anything on google except this exact badge's auction pics. Were there only a few of these made?

Thanks All looking forward to finding out some info on this Finally.

1935 German Auto Union Racing Badge marked Ges. gesch A. Stübbe Berlin1935 German Auto Union Racing Badge marked Ges. gesch A. Stübbe Berlin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1935 German Auto Union Racing Badge marked Ges. gesch A. Stübbe Berlin
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1935 German Auto Union Racing Badge marked Ges. gesch A. Stübbe Berlin

I had kind of referenced this in one of my posts about the other enamel badge you posted. I think that you will find the same opinions on this piece as the other one you posted.

Just not any solid concrete evidence pointing either way. I would not want one in my collection...and I think you will find that to be the consensus amongst long time TR collectors.

Again...just my opinions here.

Chrys