Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1941 (party? Heer?) cap pin ID

Article about: hey! iv got a friend who owns this piece, iv done some quick research but came up blank... anyone know what exactly this is. I know he wants under \\$200 for it. Im new to the hobby and apprec

Default 1941 (party? Heer?) cap pin ID

hey!
    iv got a friend who owns this piece, iv done some quick research but came up blank... anyone know what exactly this is. I know he wants under $200 for it. Im new to the hobby and appreciate any info you can provide! Sure looks like an interesting piece my original thoughts were heer or politiacal... could have been someone with high ranking status? Just some geusses. what do you guys think its worth?
    Thanks so much for your time!
    Beau 1941 (party? Heer?) cap pin ID

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1941 (party? Heer?) cap pin ID
    P
    Many

possible participants, gaurds of the games or high ranking leaders who attended?

MAP
    ?

It's an NSRL membership stick pin. Worn on civilian clothing by members of the NSRL. Fairly common if I remember correctly. Not worth anywhere near $200 or even $100. While prices of stick pins are going up. I wouldn't pay more than $25 to $35 for it. I have an earlier DRL version without the wreath. Dealer prices might be higher. Germanwarbooty.com has one (but with issue packet) for $75.

For info on the NSRL there lots of info on Wiki.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not a membership pin, but a badge awarded to top sportsmen.

It's the NSRL's Leistungsabzeichen in Silber. The version with a year on it - as seen here - was awarded for participation in the respective year's national finals of the various sports. (The same badge without the year was awarded for successfully representing Germany in several international championships.)

The 9th (2014) edition of the Nimmergut/Feder/von der Heyde price guide values it at 150 Euros.

I cannot comment on originality.

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Not a membership pin. It's the NSRL's Leistungsabzeichen in Silber. The version with a year on it - as seen here - was awarded for participation in the respective year's national finals of the various sports.

The 9th (2014) edition of the Nimmergut/Feder/von der Heyde price guide values it at 150 Euros.

I cannot comment on originality.
    Andreas

thanks for the correction. I was not aware of the difference. Learned something new today.

And if quoted at Euro 150, then the one on Germanwarbooty is priced cheap. (edit: This one is the DRL version. So ignore)

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    And if quoted at Euro 150, then the one on Germanwarbooty is priced cheap. (edit: This one is the DRL version. So ignore)
    There is no (or at least no significant) price difference between the DRL- and the NSRL ones, but the one at Germanwarbooty.com really is just a membership stickpin. Note that it is just the DRL/NSRL eagle-and-swastika logo. The award badges were:

• Leistungsabzeichen in Bronze (which had a half laurel wreath)
    • Leistungsabzeichen in Silber (which had a full oak leaves wreath)
    • Meisterschaftsabzeichen in Gold (which had a full oak leaves wreath)

All of these came without or with a year at the base, the years ranging from 1937 to 1944, making for a total of 27 different ones.

From 1937 to 1938, they were from the DRL and from 1939 to 1944, the NSRL.

MAP
    ?

Another learning experience. Thanks!

1941 (party? Heer?) cap pin IDwow thanks guys for all that great info! So this was given to a finalist of the 1941 games (of a certin event)? I wonder how many of these were given out? my friend also has this, I belive this probably came with this badge but will clarify on that

found this link, it may be of interest to those who speak german Leistungsabzeichen des NS-Reichsbund für Leibesübungen in Silber 1941 I cant read it but plugged it into google translate and it spit out a decent translation.
    thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast