Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3rd Reich items for review authentic?

Article about: Probably some fakes here,price was too good to be true.any info appreciated.

Default 3rd Reich items for review authentic?

Probably some fakes here,price was too good to be true.any info appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3rd Reich items for review authentic?   3rd Reich items for review authentic?  

3rd Reich items for review authentic?   3rd Reich items for review authentic?  

3rd Reich items for review authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3rd Reich items for review authentic?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

From the photos the DAF cap badge, KvK and West Wall look OK. Need to look more at the 25 Year Faithful service award (so easy to find but they are faked as well). Don't know much about the Spanish Blue division to comment.

Close ups of the ribbons would help.

You really should post each item separately per this sub-forums rules.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The woven RAD Mutzenabzeichen is good too !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    The woven RAD Mutzenabzeichen is good too !
    Left that one for you G! Knew you would see it! LoL

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys ,appreciate it!Should have read the forum rules closer and posted these separate,sorry about that!

?

Just curious.
    4th and 5th pic down with the back that has the RZM Leiferant No.53 on the back.
    What is that one?

Cool stuff TC. I can't comment on authenticity.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Just curious.
    4th and 5th pic down with the back that has the RZM Leiferant No.53 on the back.
    What is that one?

Cool stuff TC. I can't comment on authenticity.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Are you asking who this number was assigned to? Or what it means?

I have never seen a Leiferant list. But have read it is a quality control number similar to an LDO number given to each manufacturer

?

No not the number, But what is it.
    I have never seen one of these and don't know what it is.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    No not the number, But what is it.
    I have never seen one of these and don't know what it is.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Well if what I read is correct, it is a number assigned to a manufacture. Billed as a "quality control" number but like an LDO or RZM stamp, it ties back to a maker.

?

No Michael not that. I understand the rear marking and that word Leiferant means Supplier.
    what is the award or badge? Not the markings, But the item it self. What is it?

I know it has something to do with the Deutsche Arbeitsfront But what is it for?

SF
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 05-17-2020 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Added comment

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast