Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Any idea what this stickpin is?

Article about: I received this stickpin as part of a large group of items. I have been able to identify and authenticate just about everything in the group except for this and a couple others. Any ideas?

Default Any idea what this stickpin is?

I received this stickpin as part of a large group of items. I have been able to identify and authenticate just about everything in the group except for this and a couple others. Any ideas?Any idea what this stickpin is?Any idea what this stickpin is?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any idea what this stickpin is?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Just a guess. Maybe a post WW1 veterans membership pin?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you Map! I was thinking along the same lines with the 10 possibly being the unit number. Problem is, I can't find a single reference or picture that comes close to that pin though. I try to exhaust all avenues of research I can think of before posting here. I learn much more while digging through different examples (although I learn quite a bit here with each post!)

Imperial Artillery, 10th Regt...Most likely a WWI Veteran's Reunion or a Reservist's Pin...in the shape of a Regimental Shoulder Board.
    Glenn

MAP
    ?

Glenn is "THE" man!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you Glen!!!!