Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Article about: Hello, Sadly I have noticed that the Rad cap badges have been "Lumped" or may have been posted in a common manner..Amongst other RaD items Ie; patches, insignia and the like.. Ther

?

Default Adolf Baumeister

Adolf Baumeister,Ludenscheid
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia
    P
    Many

?

Default F.W. Assman

F.W. Assman
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

I am quite actually surprised at the lack of participation involving this thread.
    I thought there were more members that collected these type of memoribilia..G
    Attached Images Attached Images Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia 

?

G... thanks for posting bud. RAD stuff is RAD! Thanks guys. I got some daggers, buckle, armband & paperwork from the RAD and really should look into some cap insignia. Good stuff guys!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Well G, you bought up all of the good RAD buckles, except The Binder , so why not corner the marker on RAD cap insignia!
    Cheers,
    Jeff

Here is mine

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap InsigniaAny members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Mine were covered in my book. Sold them all. Must have one laying around,
    not having prongs (broken off). It is a Gustav Brehmer version. If I have time
    I will try to identify the ones given the indications.

?

I was shocked as Gwar is the RAD MAN. I have only one RAD buckle period. It is a NOWA 38 and he told me one he does not have. I have him in my will to send some day. Love the Gwar!
    Quote by weller View Post
    Well G, you bought up all of the good RAD buckles, except The Binder , so why not corner the marker on RAD cap insignia!
    Cheers,
    Jeff
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Thanks guys !!

MAP
    ?

I have a few but have been on vacation. Not sure what the makers are but will post when I return......been following from the beginning
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast