Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

Article about: Hello, Sadly I have noticed that the Rad cap badges have been "Lumped" or may have been posted in a common manner..Amongst other RaD items Ie; patches, insignia and the like.. Ther

?

Very nice collection Gwar. Thanks, everyone, for posting your badges. This is the only RAD item in my collection...

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia
    P
    Many

?

DrCMH, Thanks for posting.. Your example is enameled and seems to be on a "Robin Hood" hat.. Very nice !! G

?

Default Rad Cap Badge

Just a few more..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

Default The part I dislike

This is the part I dis-like most.. Being away from home and so many relics piling up at the box..... I will post many new finds in a couple weeks... Til then "Good Hunting" G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

Man.. My P.C. died.. So now viewing this is a drag on a droid.. I hope to post something really good very soon guys.. G

MAP
    ?

Painful G, very painful. I view on my phone to and from work and it kills the eyes! LoL.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks Michael.. I don't feel so alone now.. Geez though !!!

?

Default Rad cap insignia

A nice one..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia   Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia  

?

Forgot to add the maker.... Ewald Beiersmann & Sohn Wuppertal-Langerford A4/213...G

The RZM numbers do not have to do with the RAD.
    You surely will know!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast