Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Armband collection grows

Article about: Really enjoying collecting the armbands. So many to choose from. Going looking for the RLB's tomorrow, and a bigger frame.

Yeah I've never seen that one either. What is it supposed to represent in theory?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband collection grows
    P
    Many

No one knows for sure..The only suggestion comes from Wim Saris (and lets face it,if Wim hasnt seen it, its rare!)
    "The construction of this armband is great and it must be an extremely rare item.

The only thing I can think about is that the stamp says:
    Der Jugend der Deutschen Arbeitsfront and in the beginning they may have planned
    to show a difference between youth and elder DAF members.
    There existed in the early structures a special department within the DAF (Amt Jugend). During
    the war the department, known as Jugendamt, felt under the command of the Kriegs-
    Hauptarbeitsgebiet II.

HJ-members went along together concerns and were known as the "Vortrupp der HJ".
    In 1933 the NSJB youth, which was apart of the NSBO, felt under the command of the Abteilung VIII from the Reichsjugendführung
    and were organized local (Standort), in Kreis, Gau and in the sub-department Abteilung für Jugendbetriebszellen in der RJF.
    Since mid 1933 the DAF was the sole organization for all German laborers and so also the youth felt in their structures (maybe for this reason
    the indication for the stamp at the armband).
    The incorporation of the NSJB within the HJ-organization was announced October 10, 1933 in the Verordnungsblatt der RJF (HJ).

In my opinion the armband is not NSAO, due to the different symbol with the shown armband. "

I hope they indeed find another example someday!

I dont

The NSDAP leader's series are extremely impressive to display and are still fairly reasonable to pick up.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thumbs up

I've always had an interest in armband and sleeve ribbons. At one time I had probably 35+, but had most of them stolen when the Ex and her boyfriend cleaned out the house. Never could get interested in doing it all over again altho I have picked up a few that interested me. Probably have 10+ now.
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I've always had an interest in armband and sleeve ribbons. At one time I had probably 35+, but had most of them stolen when the Ex and her boyfriend cleaned out the house. Never could get interested in doing it all over again altho I have picked up a few that interested me. Probably have 10+ now.
    Sarge
    That would constitute an old fashioned beat down..

?

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Sarge
    Ex and boyfriend would be justifiable homicide.

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Attachment 947612

Really enjoying collecting the armbands. So many to choose from. Going looking for the RLB's tomorrow, and a bigger frame.
    You have an excellent start friend.

Thank you, sir.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast