Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armband Collectors......

Article about: Hi, I recently got into collecting german WW2 armbands, learning all the way. Any other armband collectors here, this is about 3 months of collecting. Can anyone identify the white Oberhof a

Default Armband Collectors......

Hi, I recently got into collecting german WW2 armbands, learning all the way. Any other armband collectors here, this is about 3 months of collecting. Can anyone identify the white Oberhof armband for me? I know V.R.K. stands for, "Red Cross," is Oberhof, the city, and Thur, the state? Haven't seen another just similiar, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband Collectors......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband Collectors......
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

The flag is a Delta fake from the 70's , welcome to the forum .

The DRK does not look good to me

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thanks, yea, i figured that one out the hard way, lol. The cuff title is a remake too I believe. I'm learning as I go along, it's been an expensive journey. Excellent list oon the cuff titles, I learned alot on that post.

Quote by CBH View Post
    That one was said to be unissued, but I believe that to be a repo as well. The rest I'm hoping I made better decisions on, lol.

Default Better pic

Here's a better pic of the armband I was curious about.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband Collectors......  

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    Can anyone identify the white Oberhof armband for me? I know V.R.K. stands for, "Red Cross," is Oberhof, the city, and Thur, the state? Haven't seen another just similiar, thanks.
    Spelled out, the abbreviated text on the Red Cross armband means:

"THÜRINGISCHER LANDESMÄNNERVEREIN VOM ROTEN KREUZ
    BEZIRKSVEREIN GOTHA
    SANITÄTSKOLONNE OBERHOF
    "

...i.e.:

"THURINGIAN STATE MEN'S ASSOCIATION OF THE RED CROSS
    DISTRICT ASSOCIATION GOTHA
    MEDICAL COLUMN OBERHOF"

Oberhof is the town, Thuringia the state, and a Sanitätskolonne the basic local-level Red Cross unit.

?

Welcome to WRF. It's good to read the valuable threads here to self educate before you dive too deep. Trust your nose and gut but post here anytime to get others opinions before you shell out the cash.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

CBH
    ?

To give a definite answer you should post each individually , with closeup photos . This can be an expensive hobby to learn , so please post items before you buy . But the forum is here to help , and best of luck in the future .

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    To give a definite answer you should post each individually , with closeup photos . This can be an expensive hobby to learn , so please post items before you buy . But the forum is here to help , and best of luck in the future .
    Sage wisdom...If the ones you have are in question please shoot a close up of front, back, roundel or printing, stitching, RZM tags and material can help make the difference in a virtual analysis world. Having it in hand, smelling it, feeling texture of material, doing a tiny thread burn test and even black light at times can help. I am probably the worst shutter bug and photo hog on this place. But....If it helps the next guy for reference then it is worth the effort. Great group here at WRF. Enjoy the membership. It is what you make of it. Cheers!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast