MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Assorted Insignia & Patch Lot: Authentic Auction Find?

Article about: Hi, guys. My dad saw these at an auction and was curious if they were any good. Supposedly they are all original, however they look pretty new to me. There are so many and with no reverses s

Question Assorted Insignia & Patch Lot: Authentic Auction Find?

Hi, guys. My dad saw these at an auction and was curious if they were any good. Supposedly they are all original, however they look pretty new to me. There are so many and with no reverses shown so I have no idea and maybe it's a mixed bag. They look like mostly Kriegsmarine and Heer patches. Unfortunately this is the only photo he could get before the auction tomorrow. Any thoughts on this lot or what he should pay if they're good?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assorted Insignia & Patch Lot: Authentic Auction Find?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assorted Insignia & Patch Lot: Authentic Auction Find?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Assorted Insignia & Patch Lot: Authentic Auction Find?

All are Kreigsmarine by the looks of it. These appear to be original, but some could easily be postwar, as some designs did not change. I cannot really advise, as this is outside of my collecting experience.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Assorted Insignia & Patch Lot: Authentic Auction Find?

Thanks, Ade. I'll pass that info along to my dad. As you say, I suspect there might be a mixed bag there and If I'm correct, these aren't all that sought after either. Anyways, it's his find but I said I'd bid very conservatively.

Best,
    Adam